Monday 12 May 2014

by Ryszard Sleczka



Christ The Good Shepherd Icon

Description:

NOT FOR SALE

THE ORIGINAL PAINTING WAS SOLD TO AN ART COLLECTOR FROM YORBA LINDA, CALIFORNIA.

To See Ryszard's Work In The Blog Dedicated To The Cross Please Click  <> HERE <>




About Ryszard:

I am a Polish artist living in Olkusz, Poland. Painting is my love and my passion; it has fascinated me since I was a child. Look at my art and you will see my life experiences in it.

My specialty is iconography.

About 6 years ago I had health crises. I almost died. This had an enormous impact on me. It changed my life, leading me to realize that the love and feeling in my heart was most important priority. It lead me down another path in life, creating Religious Icons. I thank God for saving me and giving me a second chance to use my talents to glorify His Name. I always find divine power in my paintings and strive to create them with intentions of love and prayer.

My artwork has been shown in many exhibitions throughout Europe and has been sold to many private buyers throughout the whole world.


Olkusz - Poland




No comments:

Post a Comment